DBNavigator Refresh and ReadOnly table

Why is it that a DBNavigator will disable its nbRefresh button if the dataset is
ReadOnly, and yet Table1.Refresh is perfectly legal for a read-only table?

Having a read-only view of a shared table and wanting to refresh it both make
perfect sense to me....

++++
Bill Sorensen, Programmer/Analyst, ASI/EDI Inc.
(opinions are mine alone)
tzimi...@home.com
www.asiedi.com

Re:DBNavigator Refresh and ReadOnly table

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:17:16 -0500, William Sorensen <tzimi...@home.com> wrote:
>Why is it that a DBNavigator will disable its nbRefresh button if the dataset is
>ReadOnly, and yet Table1.Refresh is perfectly legal for a read-only table?

>Having a read-only view of a shared table and wanting to refresh it both make
>perfect sense to me....

All right, let me restate the question:  Is this a bug I should report to
Borland, or is it expected behavior?

TIA,
++++
Bill Sorensen, Programmer/Analyst, ASI/EDI Inc.
(opinions are mine alone)
tzimi...@home.com
www.asiedi.com

Other Threads