Creating bookmarks programmatically in PDF files

Hello,

Adobe's documentation states that you cannot create bookmarks in PDF files
using their COM interface.  Does anyone know of way to accomplish this task
programmatically using Delphi?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Re:Creating bookmarks programmatically in PDF files

I would look into XSL-FO (specifically Apache's FOP). FO might provide
facilities to generate bookmarks in PDF files.

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"Stephen Sebesta" <ssebe...@unifocus.com> wrote in message

> Hello,

> Adobe's documentation states that you cannot create bookmarks in PDF files
> using their COM interface.  Does anyone know of way to accomplish this
task
> programmatically using Delphi?

> Thanks in advance,

Re:Creating bookmarks programmatically in PDF files

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll definitely look into this.

Stephen

"Binh Ly" <b...@castle.net> wrote in message news:3b787a7c_1@dnews...
> I would look into XSL-FO (specifically Apache's FOP). FO might provide
> facilities to generate bookmarks in PDF files.

> --
> have fun
> Binh Ly
> http://www.techvanguards.com

> "Stephen Sebesta" <ssebe...@unifocus.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,

> > Adobe's documentation states that you cannot create bookmarks in PDF
files
> > using their COM interface.  Does anyone know of way to accomplish this
> task
> > programmatically using Delphi?

> > Thanks in advance,

Other Threads