BDE SQL Links for MS SQL Server 7 is available on our web site

You can now download the pre-release of the BDE SQL Links for Microsoft SQL
Server 7 from http://www.inprise.com/sqllinks/sql7beta/.  It is a direct
replacement for two existing files you already have for BDE 5.x SQL Links if you
have Delphi 4 C/S.  Everything is documented in the readme included in the zip
file download.

If you are interested in using the BDE for MS SQL 7 access, please download it
and bang on it so we can fix any bugs you may encounter before it is released.

Thanks for your attention.

John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager
Please post MIDAS-related messages in inprise.public.midas