How to change a password?

I'm developing an application that can change a users password on a NT
Server. I can do this whith NET.EXE but the problem then is that I don't
know if it was succesfull or not
Has anybody any suggestions??

Thanks in advance,

Bart

Re:How to change a password?

Bart Engels schrieb:

> I'm developing an application that can change a users password on a NT
> Server. I can do this whith NET.EXE but the problem then is that I don't
> know if it was succesfull or not
> Has anybody any suggestions??

Check the Win32 OH for NetUserChangePassword()

-Michael

Re:How to change a password?

How to use this function.. as far as I get I receive an error like
Undeclared Identifier.. When I make a function out of it and call the
NETAPI32.DLL I receive the error Unable to create process. The Function that
I declare is:

 function NetUserChangePassword
(DomainName,UserName,OldPassword,NewPassword:PWideChar):Integer; stdcall;
external 'netapi32.dll' name 'NetUserChangePassword';

Any suggestions???

Michael Winter <m...@aquila.de> schreef in berichtnieuws
37E62881.66D3B...@aquila.de...

> Bart Engels schrieb:

> > I'm developing an application that can change a users password on a NT
> > Server. I can do this whith NET.EXE but the problem then is that I don't
> > know if it was succesfull or not
> > Has anybody any suggestions??

> Check the Win32 OH for NetUserChangePassword()

> -Michael

Other Threads