money, money, money

I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
job depends on it.
It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
space before bridge.net when e-mailing

Thanks for your help
hermestri

Re:money, money, money

hermestri wrote:
> I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
> copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
> one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
> job depends on it.
> It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
> or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
> Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
> space before bridge.net when e-mailing

I've already offered to compile it for you and have received the source code.
As you provided it, it will *not* compile, as there are units missing; please
refer back to my e-mail if you've forgotten the details.