Data Dictionary - invalid floating point op - error

Hello everyone,

My apologies if this question has been answered a thousand times!  I did
try to find the answer on borland.com but to no avail.

I am currently working on a project which involves a large number of
paradox tables.  To keep consistent we use the data dictionary for all
our formating of fields.  This works fine.  However with certain tables
when you attempt to import them into the dictionary, an error message
comes up saying 'Floating Point Overflow'.  It only happens on certain
tables!

Has anyone come across this problem?  Is it a problem with fields in a
table or a problem within the database desktop.  The tables work fine in
every other way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Toby Allen