Determining Version of BDE

I Looked in the BDE Adiministrator before I installed the 5.11 upgrade
it showed a version in the about of 5.01. I look in System, Init,
Version I see 4.0. After I run the 5.11 upgrade the BDE Administrator
showed exactly the same information. Why? Is there a corect place to
find the version of the BDE?
Thanks.

Re:Determining Version of BDE

Do Object | Version information.  Look at the versions of the underlying dlls.
The About screen will reflect the last time the BDE Admin app itself was revved,
which it wasn't between 5.01 and 5.11

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Other Threads