Page Control: Changing Tab-Images at runtime - HOW

I want to change the Tab-Images of a Page Control at run time depending on
the Data displayed at the tabs. I did not find any way to do so.
Thanks for any solution

Stefan Hofmann

Re:Page Control: Changing Tab-Images at runtime - HOW

> I want to change the Tab-Images of a Page Control at run time depending on
> the Data displayed at the tabs. I did not find any way to do so.
> Thanks for any solution

Stefan,

search the delphi Super Page for

 [100333,2744] Jan Strube              Lib: 7 *New Replace (16:52:01)*
 EXTPAGE.ZIP
   Bin,  Bytes:   381396, Count:     0, 29-Oct-97

   Title   : Extended PageControl & TabControl
             DELPHI
   Comments: [Replace]

Extended PageControl & TabControl v2.3h for Delphi 2, Delphi 3 and Borland
C++Builder:

    - Colored Tabs
    - Bitmaps on Tabs
    - Free Tab position (Top, Left, Bottom, Right)
    - Different font for active and inactive Tabs
    - Different hint for each Tab possible
    - Button mode (instead of Tabs)
    - OwnerDraw mode
    - Accelerator keys to switch between pages
    - Support for disabled Tabs

Delphi Super Page       http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/
  US mirror site:       http://www.cdrom.com/pub/delphi_www/
  German mirror :
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/source/MIRRORS/sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/...
Torry's Delphi Pages    http://www.torry.ru/
The Delphi EXchange     http://www.delphiexchange.com/
The DELPHI Deli         http://www.delphideli.com/

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads