InterClient/InterServer for Solaris x86?

Hi there!!

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I have been trying to build
InterServer for Solaris x86 for a couple of days now, and just cannot get it
to compile.

I was wondering if anyone could point me towards binaries for it?

I can find Solaris Sparc, but not x86 :-(

Hoping someone can help, or at least point me in the right direction!!

Thanks :-)

--
Tim Yates
Java Developer

http://www.teamnetsol.com
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify
                           i...@teamnetsol.com

Team Netsol Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under company
 number 3697370.  Its registered office is at 2-4 Little Peter Street,
                 Manchester M15 4PS. +44 (0)161 834 8342

Re:InterClient/InterServer for Solaris x86?

Builds at Borland's site are very old and have some bugs. You can use
Firebird ( www.ibphoenix.com) until you can succesfully build IB for
solaris.

--
Sergio Samayoa