Searching Drives

Hi,
I need to find a file, but I do not know on which drive. So, I would like to
know my system different drive letters before searching this file.
I do not want to use a ComboDrive, or Directory ListBox.
How can I get those drive letters back (API function or something like
that...)
Thanks.
Julien

Re:Searching Drives

Julien Duboc wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to find a file, but I do not know on which drive. So, I would like to
> know my system different drive letters before searching this file.
> I do not want to use a ComboDrive, or Directory ListBox.
> How can I get those drive letters back (API function or something like
> that...)
> Thanks.
> Julien

Take a look at API function GetLogicalDriveStrings, it will return a string
with all valid drive letters in the system. The funtion GetDriveType might
also be of interest.

Sasan.

Re:Searching Drives

Thanks a lot
Julien

Sasan Adami a crit dans le message <3690E179.75BA1...@its.tudelft.nl>...

>Julien Duboc wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I need to find a file, but I do not know on which drive. So, I would like
>> know my system different drive letters before searching this file.
>> I do not want to use a ComboDrive, or Directory ListBox.
>> How can I get those drive letters back (API function or something like
>> that...)
>> Thanks.
>> Julien

>Take a look at API function GetLogicalDriveStrings, it will return a string
>with all valid drive letters in the system. The funtion GetDriveType might
>also be of interest.

>Sasan.

Other Threads