Which record caused an error using cached updates?

Hi,

I'm using cached updates to send my records to the server. When the
applyUpdates method causes an error the onUpdateError event is raised.
One of the arguments that is passed is the dataset in which the error
occured. Using the property TField.newValue it is possible to see the
values of the record that causes the problem.

My question is:

How can I find out which record in the underlying dataset caused the
error? The values TField.oldValue and TField.newValue are the values
of the record that caused the error, but the TFields belong to the
current record of the dataset. In most cases, TField.oldValue <>
TField.value.

Thanks in advance,

Peter van der Pols