BEST book I've ever read on COM+ and enterprise development on Windows

"Transactional COM+: Building scalable applications"
Tim Ewald

Developmentor series
Addision-Wesley

A must have for all those interested.

Re:BEST book I've ever read on COM+ and enterprise development on Windows

Alessandro Federici <a...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:3b2042ee$1_2@dnews...
> "Transactional COM+: Building scalable applications"
> Tim Ewald

> Developmentor series
> Addision-Wesley

ISBN?

Re:BEST book I've ever read on COM+ and enterprise development on Windows

> ISBN?

0201615940

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201615940/o/qid=992017446/sr=...
=aps_sr_b_1_1/002-9532076-3268835

Chris

Re:BEST book I've ever read on COM+ and enterprise development on Windows

Sounds Great, I'll get it.

Thanks Alessandro.  I'll give you my feedback on the book.

Ross Pellegrino

> "Transactional COM+: Building scalable applications"
> Tim Ewald

> Developmentor series
> Addision-Wesley

Other Threads