MDAC 2.6

Hi!

I installed the MDAC 2.6 and 2.6 SP1 to my Win2k&Delphi 5. Before the
install I used to have a working program, but after it a simple AdoQuery
drop an error like this:
ORAQuery1.SQL.clear;
ORAQuery1.SQL.Add('select * from table1 1order by key');
ORAQuery1.Active:=true;
while not ORAQuery1.eof do ORAQuery1.next;
ORAQuery1.Active:=false;

When it reaches the last line drop a message like this: "Either BOF or EOF
is true, the record deleted or...". I have only one question... Why?

Thanks!

                        Gabor

Re:MDAC 2.6

"Gabor Nagy" <nagy.ga...@evt.bme.hu> wrote in message

> Hi!

> I installed the MDAC 2.6 and 2.6 SP1 to my Win2k&Delphi 5. Before the
> install I used to have a working program, but after it a simple AdoQuery
> drop an error like this:
> ORAQuery1.SQL.clear;
> ORAQuery1.SQL.Add('select * from table1 1order by key');
> ORAQuery1.Active:=true;
> while not ORAQuery1.eof do ORAQuery1.next;
> ORAQuery1.Active:=false;

> When it reaches the last line drop a message like this: "Either BOF or EOF
> is true, the record deleted or...". I have only one question... Why?

Are you having records in table? Because if you don't - this is know problem
in ADO 2.1, but MS say that this is solved in ADO 2.5. But who know:

Miro.

Re:MDAC 2.6

You must install ADOExpress too, it's on Delphi site.

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:MDAC 2.6

Hi Gabor,

> I installed the MDAC 2.6 and 2.6 SP1 to my Win2k&Delphi 5.
> When it reaches the last line drop a message like this: "Either BOF or
EOF
> is true, the record deleted or...". I have only one question... Why?

This will probably help you:

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/mdac26.html

Thrse

Re:MDAC 2.6

Thanks for your help! I installed both of the update packs and it works
well.

                Gabor

Other Threads