Running an external program from within Delphi

Can anybody help !!
We are trying to run R&R [report writer ] from within Delphi but
cannot find a shell command or equivalent . How can we do this ?
 Steve Bogacz
Email   ste...@compcent.demon.co.uk

Re:Running an external program from within Delphi

In article: <816111264.5...@compcent.demon.co.uk>  ste...@compcent.demon.co.uk writes:
> From: ste...@compcent.demon.co.uk
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc
> Subject: Running an external program from within Delphi
> Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 16:34:19 GMT

> Can anybody help !!
> We are trying to run R&R [report writer ] from within Delphi but
> cannot find a shell command or equivalent . How can we do this ?
>  Steve Bogacz
> Email   ste...@compcent.demon.co.uk

Steve,

To execute another program or pif file, from within Delphi, you can use the
WinExec procedure.  Here is an example.

procedure Run_MyProg;
var FileName : Array[0..255] of char;
begin