Hint in the main menu

Can anyone tell me how to get D3 to show
hints for menu items? Mine refuse to show
their hint property when the cursor is on them.
I checked that Application.showHint=true,
and menu items themselves have no showHint
property. All my other VCs show their hints jes' fine.

Thanks

Mort Canty

Re:Hint in the main menu

You have to setup a 'Application.OnHint' handler.

Look in the online help at OnHint, or look at the
Object Repository's MDIMain in its MDI application.
---------
Healy