Using Multiple Tables on multiple forms

I have an interesting problem which I've encountered. I have two
applications both using the same table and I want to make it so that
when a user deletes an item on one dbgrid, it automatically updates the
other.

I was wondering if Delphi has any way of doing this, I'm using version 3
Professional.

Thanks in advance for all help on this topic.

Nigel Huband
Email - mailto:nig...@ogenic.com.au

Re:Using Multiple Tables on multiple forms

Assuming the grid is connected to a TTable, call TTable.Refresh for the
table that needs to display the changes.

--
Bill

Re:Using Multiple Tables on multiple forms

Put TTimer in both applications that performs .Refresh every n seconds.

Other Threads