Delphi with SYBASE

Dear All,
    Anyone can help me. I want to use Delphi3 with SYBASE engine on
another computer like Client/Server application. How can do it?

Big Thanks

Alongkorn Jinlert.

Re:Delphi with SYBASE

Use Delphi Client/Server.  What Sybase engine?

>Dear All,
>    Anyone can help me. I want to use Delphi3 with SYBASE engine on
>another computer like Client/Server application. How can do it?

>Big Thanks

>Alongkorn Jinlert.

John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager
Post MIDAS-related messages in inprise.public.midas

Re:Delphi with SYBASE

Hi All

For a field on Oracle 8.0.3 (with a type long) Delphi 4.0 gives an 'invalid
blob' error.
After that, it rollbacks all transactions.
How can avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

Re:Delphi with SYBASE

As stated in our documentation, BDE 5 support for Oracle 8 requires Oracle 8.0.4
or above.

>Hi All

>For a field on Oracle 8.0.3 (with a type long) Delphi 4.0 gives an 'invalid
>blob' error.
>After that, it rollbacks all transactions.
>How can avoid this?

>Thanks in advance.

John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager
Please post MIDAS-related messages in inprise.public.midas

Other Threads