**~ NEWBIE HELP ~** PLEASE HELP ME - PRETTY PLEASE

My name's hari v, i'm 15 years old.  I've recently got into delphi, and i've
made quite a few programs using Delphi 3, and i've got to a point where i
need some new things.
sorry i'm not being specific, but i still quite new to delphi. - Please do't
blank me just because i'm a newbie !

I'd be very greatful if you could help me....I need something so that when
my programs are minimised, they go into the system tray rathere than onto
the toolbar.  I've downloaded 2 of these addons, but i had real trouble
trying to install them.  If possible, could you send me an addon for this,
or maybe a link to a site where i can? - ** and pleeease can you give me
some good instructions so that i can install it properly**  - Thanks so much

Also, i want to be able to put my email address and website address on my
aboutboxes, and have it so that when the user clicks them, it hyperlinks to
where i specified when i was making the program in delphi.

My email address is: webm...@hariv.cjb.net and i currently use delphi 3
standard edition

Any help is much appreciated !

Thanks a lot.

Hari V

Re:**~ NEWBIE HELP ~** PLEASE HELP ME - PRETTY PLEASE

Yeah, I'm also 15, using Delphi2 and would like the same thing if at all
possible, also, does anyone know how I can make it so that a program doesn't
appear in the tasklist or on the taskbar in Win95/98?

Other Threads