Paradox lookup tables

I am trying to use DBIOpenFamilyList in Delphi and am having some
difficulty with the syntax and usage. Specifically, I am hoping that by
doing this I can find a way to get the lookup table information for a
paradox table. Any pointers or examples would be greatly appreciated.

--
Auto-replies will bounce. To reply to me, remove the "invalid"s from my
address.

Re:Paradox lookup tables

You might find something at www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

--
Bill

Re:Paradox lookup tables

Thanks, but I'd already tried that before posting my question. There is
no information there not in the help file. Actually, the help file is
somewhat better.

In article <3be0c515$1_2@dnews>, "Bill Todd \(TeamB\)"
<bill.nos...@dbginc.com> quoth...

--
Auto-replies will bounce. To reply to me, remove the "invalid"s from my
address.

Other Threads