Good Day

I Use to be able to load .jpg and .gif file in runtime but suddenly when I
tell the application to load such a file it tells me that it is not a
recognized file format.

What did I do wrong ?

Re:Loading of jpg ang gif files in runtime.

Perhaps you removed the JPEG from the Uses clause (and the same with
whatever you read GIF files with...)?

David

"Dolf van den Berg" <d...@DNADigicat.com> wrote in message

> Good Day

> I Use to be able to load .jpg and .gif file in runtime but suddenly when I
> tell the application to load such a file it tells me that it is not a
> recognized file format.

> What did I do wrong ?

Other Threads