Board index » delphi » Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?

Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?

Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?
I want draw it on TImage, and drag or more any point.

thanks

 

Re:Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?


Pls look at:

    Crystal Component
provide graphic component and
applications
http://www.truevcl.com
http://www.truevcl.net
------------------------------------------

Quote
"xiaomin" <f...@hehe.com> wrote in message news:3bd976eb_2@dnews...
> Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?
> I want draw it on TImage, and drag or more any point.

> thanks

Re:Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?


Thanks, but I wasn`t looking to purchase anything.

I`m looking a design approach for storing polygon data in memory, saving /
loading from database.
Recognising where on the polygon edge the user has clicked (to determine how
to draw the inverted outline as it is dragged), and an efficient way of
redrawing the newly sized polygon and relevent part of the background after
the drag has been completed.

Thanks,

Mike

Quote
"hongbin.fei" <webmas...@chinadicom.com> wrote in message

news:3bd97739_1@dnews...
Quote
> Pls look at:

>     Crystal Component
> provide graphic component and
> applications
> http://www.truevcl.com
> http://www.truevcl.net
> ------------------------------------------
> "xiaomin" <f...@hehe.com> wrote in message news:3bd976eb_2@dnews...
> > Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?
> > I want draw it on TImage, and drag or more any point.

> > thanks

Re:Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?


TPolyline can do this!!

--
------------------------------------------
    Crystal Component
provide graphic component and
applications
http://www.truevcl.com
http://www.truevcl.net
------------------------------------------

Quote
"Mike Down" <michael.d...@-remove-this-bit-xenicom.com> wrote in message

news:3bd97b92_2@dnews...
Quote
> Thanks, but I wasn`t looking to purchase anything.

> I`m looking a design approach for storing polygon data in memory, saving /
> loading from database.
> Recognising where on the polygon edge the user has clicked (to determine
how
> to draw the inverted outline as it is dragged), and an efficient way of
> redrawing the newly sized polygon and relevent part of the background
after
> the drag has been completed.

> Thanks,

> Mike

> "hongbin.fei" <webmas...@chinadicom.com> wrote in message
> news:3bd97739_1@dnews...
> > Pls look at:

> >     Crystal Component
> > provide graphic component and
> > applications
> > http://www.truevcl.com
> > http://www.truevcl.net
> > ------------------------------------------
> > "xiaomin" <f...@hehe.com> wrote in message news:3bd976eb_2@dnews...
> > > Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?
> > > I want draw it on TImage, and drag or more any point.

> > > thanks

Re:Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?


sorry - posted in error !

Quote
"Mike Down" <michael.d...@-remove-this-bit-xenicom.com> wrote in message

news:3bd97b92_2@dnews...
Quote
> Thanks, but I wasn`t looking to purchase anything.

> I`m looking a design approach for storing polygon data in memory, saving /
> loading from database.
> Recognising where on the polygon edge the user has clicked (to determine
how
> to draw the inverted outline as it is dragged), and an efficient way of
> redrawing the newly sized polygon and relevent part of the background
after
> the drag has been completed.

> Thanks,

> Mike

> "hongbin.fei" <webmas...@chinadicom.com> wrote in message
> news:3bd97739_1@dnews...
> > Pls look at:

> >     Crystal Component
> > provide graphic component and
> > applications
> > http://www.truevcl.com
> > http://www.truevcl.net
> > ------------------------------------------
> > "xiaomin" <f...@hehe.com> wrote in message news:3bd976eb_2@dnews...
> > > Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?
> > > I want draw it on TImage, and drag or more any point.

> > > thanks

Re:Is there TPolygon or TPolyline component?


try

Image1.Canvas

type the point "." and wait for the delphi automatic completer and then
search for polygon or something like that

hth, cu

Other Threads