URGENT: How to prevent flicker during TImage repaint ???

 I have large TImage on form and I have problem with it during repaint
- DELPHI (I use v3 CS) repaint it slow - in fact, during repainting it
delete picture from TImage and redraw it again (I think because it
looks like that !) - for example, when I put another window over it
and remove it, image is first deleted and then redraw and it is very
slow when picture is large.

Is it possible to tell DELPHI to repaint picture in TImage without
deleting it first ?

Also, if I have panel that completely covers form and Timage on it,
ONPAINT event is not trigerred during that repainting (?!)

Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net                     Pozega, Croatia
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm