windows messaging: passing string from one program to another

I'm trying to figure out how to pass a string value from one program to
another, this is a case where I just want to route status information to
another application, no return values necessary.

Can anyone refer me to information on this?

Thanks.

Re:windows messaging: passing string from one program to another

Use the WM_COPYDATA message.

Rob

"B. Walker" <mhicand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I'm trying to figure out how to pass a string value from one program to
> another, this is a case where I just want to route status information to
> another application, no return values necessary.

> Can anyone refer me to information on this?

> Thanks.

Other Threads