TeamB, please please HELP !

Hello everybody,

I 've developed a Delphi-5-Application which uses a
DAO3.5-based ACCESS97-Database.
On every PC it runs without any problems , just on
one LAPTOP I get the following error-message :

1. Exception Error eedfadeH,

     then I click on "Close" and then the following message appears :

2. Exception ESockError, Successful WSAStartup not yet performed.
I have checked the TCP / IP and any other network-properties, but it seems
to be all the same, then on any other PC's.
What else could I check ?
What goes wrong on this laptop ?

I would be very grateful for any hints ...

Thanks a lot.

Re:TeamB, please please HELP !

>2. Exception ESockError, Successful WSAStartup not yet performed.

That appears to be some kind of a Winsock error.   This is not the section to
ask about that type of problem.  Try the delphi.Internet section.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads