Progress Bar - Abrindo uma query - SQL

Gostaria de saber como fazer para montar uma progress bar ao abrir uma
query,
seria progreciva durante a abertura. Ja vi diverso codigos que nao fazem
nada.
Alguem poderia me ajudar ????

Re:Progress Bar - Abrindo uma query - SQL

"Rodrigo Pires" <r-pi...@bol.com.br> wrote in message

3f6762f...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Gostaria de saber como fazer para montar uma progress bar ao abrir uma
> query,
> seria progreciva durante a abertura. Ja vi diverso codigos que nao fazem
> nada.
> Alguem poderia me ajudar ????

This can only be done if the database engine and access library you're using
supports callbacks to indicate the progress of the query. Not too many do,
so you might not be able to.

Cheers,
  Ignacio

--
No, don't send me e-mail directly. No, just don't.

Re:Progress Bar - Abrindo uma query - SQL

Tem algum exemplo.... nao sei como fazer....
obrigado...

Rodrigo

3f676...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Tem algum exemplo.... nao sei como fazer....
> obrigado...

I don't know of any libraries that have the required capabilites, so I don't
have one to give you.

Sorry,
  Ignacio

--
No, don't send me e-mail directly. No, just don't.

Re:Progress Bar - Abrindo uma query - SQL

sim....aceita....Delphi 5 com Oracle 8....usando o BDE

> "Rodrigo Pires" <r-pi...@bol.com.br> wrote in message
> 3f676...@newsgroups.borland.com...
> > Tem algum exemplo.... nao sei como fazer....
> > obrigado...

> I don't know of any libraries that have the required capabilites, so I
don't
> have one to give you.

> Sorry,
>   Ignacio

> --
> No, don't send me e-mail directly. No, just don't.

Re:Progress Bar - Abrindo uma query - SQL

unit Uprincipal;

interface

uses
  Db, DBTables, StdCtrls, Buttons, ComCtrls, Grids, DBGrids,BDE,DBITYPES,
DBIPROCS,DBIERRS;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    StatusBar1: TStatusBar;
    TProgressBar: TProgressBar;
    TButton: TBitBtn;
    TLabel: TLabel;
    TQuery: TQuery;
    DBGrid1: TDBGrid;
    DataSource1: TDataSource;
    BitBtn1: TBitBtn;
    TQuerySwitchboardID: TIntegerField;
    TQueryItemNumber: TSmallintField;
    TQueryItemText: TStringField;
    TQueryCommand: TSmallintField;
    TQueryArgument: TStringField;
    procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
    procedure FormDestroy(Sender: TObject);
    procedure TButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { Private declarations }

  FCBPROGRESSDesc: pCBPROGRESSDesc;
  FProgressCallback: TBDECallback;
  function GetDataCallback(CBInfo: Pointer): CBRType;

  public
    { Public declarations }

  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.DFM}

function TForm1.GetDataCallback(CBInfo: Pointer): CBRType;
begin
  Result := cbrCONTINUE;
  with pCBPROGRESSDesc(CBInfo)^ do
  begin
    if iPercentDone < 0 then
    begin
      TLabel.Caption := szMsg;
      TLabel.Refresh;
      TProgressBar.StepIt; {Apenas para ficar rodando o gauge}
    end
    else
    TProgressBar.Position := iPercentDone;

  FCBPROGRESSDesc := AllocMem(SizeOf(CBPROGRESSDesc));
  FProgressCallback := TBDECallback.Create(Self, TQuery.Handle,
  cbGENPROGRESS, FCBPROGRESSDesc, SizeOf(CBPROGRESSDesc),
  GetDataCallback, True);
end;

procedure TForm1.FormDestroy(Sender: TObject);
begin
  FProgressCallback.Free;
  FreeMem(FCBPROGRESSDesc, SizeOf(CBPROGRESSDesc));
end;

procedure TForm1.TButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin

  FCBPROGRESSDesc := AllocMem(SizeOf(CBPROGRESSDesc));
  FProgressCallback := TBDECallback.Create(Self, TQuery.Handle,
  cbGENPROGRESS, FCBPROGRESSDesc, SizeOf(CBPROGRESSDesc),
  GetDataCallback, True);
  TQuery.Active := True;
end;

end.

3f677...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> sim....aceita....Delphi 5 com Oracle 8....usando o BDE

After doing a search here's what I found:

http://tinyurl.com/nldm

Cheers,
  Ignacio

--
No, don't send me e-mail directly. No, just don't.

Other Threads