Printscreen Problem - Second Post

I cannot figure this one out so any suggestions are
appreciated.

Am trying to print an image of the screen. Thought
it would be simple -- use Print. All I get is a blank
sheet of paper. If I use GetFormImage and print that,
I also get a blank. I can save GetFormImage to the
clipboard and it pastes OK. If I check the size of the
bitmap before I print it, the size is correct. What am
I doing wrong here?  Thanks.

I tried the following code as a replacement for just Print.

var
  Bmp: TBitmap;
begin
  Bmp := TBitmap.Create;
  try
    Bmp.Assign(GetFormImage);
    with Printer do
    begin
      BeginDoc;
      Canvas.Draw((PageWidth - Bmp.Width) div 2,
                  (PageHeight - Bmp.Height) div 2,
                  Bmp);
      EndDoc;
    end;