Help <<< weird error msg

if any1 could help id be grateful.

i get the following error mesage when i compile my program...

[Fatal Error] patient.DPR(1): File not found: 'System.pas'

ive checked through all the code several times and there are no references
to anything like "system.pas".  ive also reinstalled delphi 2wice but to no
avail.  whats going on?

i use delphi6 personal.

dave

Re:Help <<< weird error msg

There are no explicit references to System.Pas anywhere in Delphi Code. The
System unit is included in all Delphi projects by default.

--
Peter Wilson
wils...@es.co.nz

"News" <lispingm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> if any1 could help id be grateful.

> i get the following error mesage when i compile my program...

> [Fatal Error] patient.DPR(1): File not found: 'System.pas'

> ive checked through all the code several times and there are no references
> to anything like "system.pas".  ive also reinstalled delphi 2wice but to
no
> avail.  whats going on?

> i use delphi6 personal.

> dave