'Delphi does dos' - compile and debug BP7 protected mode programs under D1.

About a year ago (I think) there was a message relating to this - but I
cannot find it! (I may be in a related Delphi newsgroup. Can anyone
remember or find this please?

Bri

Re:'Delphi does dos' - compile and debug BP7 protected mode programs under D1.

In article <ECwyDq....@cix.compulink.co.uk>, Brian Frost
<bfr...@cix.compulink.co.uk> writes

>About a year ago (I think) there was a message relating to this - but I
>cannot find it! (I may be in a related Delphi newsgroup. Can anyone
>remember or find this please?

>Bri

There is a copy of the recipe for Delphi 1.0 available from
http://www.pedt.demon.co.uk/
--
Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?