what's delphi equiv to vb's 'FileCopy'?

I can't seem to find Delphi's equivalent to VB's filecopy for dos files.
Is it possible to copy files in code for Delphi?

Thanks,
Eric J. Lannert
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.   USA
lann...@ils.nwu.edu

Re:what's delphi equiv to vb's 'FileCopy'?

In article <465tkf$...@news.acns.nwu.edu>, lann...@ils.nwu.edu (Eric J. Lannert) writes:

> I can't seem to find Delphi's equivalent to VB's filecopy for dos files.
> Is it possible to copy files in code for Delphi?

> Thanks,
> Eric J. Lannert
> Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.   USA
> lann...@ils.nwu.edu

  I can't think of it right now, but I can tell you where to look. Look at
their filemanager demo, located in the directory...

  Delphi\Demo\Doc\Filmanex

  It shows how to create your own file manager, which can copy, delete, and run
exe's (which is what I needed to know yesterday: that's how I know its there).

Bradley J. Bell
Anthony Systems of Austin
(Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Il)

Other Threads