Crystal Reports Problem with Delphi

Hi.
I seem to have a slight problem with Crystal reports 3 and Delphi.
( It's the visual basic version, I loaded the vbx into delphi)
When I call a report from the code, it works just fine, but the data is never updated.
As soon as I try to tell it where to find the datafiles ie
 CRReport.Datafiles[0] := `c:\db\data.db`;
The program dies with this error
    "Error setting property at index #26"

Has anyone ever seen this problem and worked around it ??

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me.

Regards,
Pat

Patrick Bettels
Dept. of Computer Science, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia