Delphi jobs available in florida

          CONTRACT OR PERMANENT
 IT Professional Opportunities in Jacksonville FL.

  IMA PLUS currently has immediate needs from many
clients seeking Full-time or contract developers with
solid experience in the following areas:

>> Database Administrators Oracle, Sybase, Delphi or other relational DBMS
>> Programmers: C++ Powerbuilder, Visual Basic, Java, Html, Cobol (IMS or DB2)
>> Testers
>> Technical writers and instructional designers
>> Help desk manager

If interested, please send resume to : jo...@imaplus.com
mailto:jo...@imaplus.com
or contact John Caruso at:

IMA PLUS voice 800-IMA-1886
9428 Baymeadows Rd. Suite 500 or 904-636-6100
Jacksonville FL 32256 fax 904-737-0666

To expedite the process, please include the following information:
1.) Availability
2.) Citizenship or work permit status
3.) Current salary
4.) Desired salary
5.) Phone number with best contact time6.) Email contact information

IMA PLUS is a dynamic technical search/consulting
firm with an excellent reputation for providing quality
service to distinguished clients and candidates. We
specialize in developing long term, mutually beneficial
relationships with some of the best technical professionals
in the field. We offer excellent benefits including paid
vacation and holidays, free life insurance and long term
disability, 401k match, stock discounted purchase plan
and much more. All our positions are fee paid by employer.