gpc on solaris, HPUX, OSF/1

Hi..

Anyone out there successfully build gpc 2.0 or any version for any of the
above systems?

I get various errors no matter which one I try.  Using with gcc-2.7.2.1
as directed.

Thanks,
John
--
"What's ahead?"

Re:gpc on solaris, HPUX, OSF/1

John Miller <mil...@news.lclark.edu> wrote:

: Hi..

: Anyone out there successfully build gpc 2.0 or any version for any of the
: above systems?

: I get various errors no matter which one I try.  Using with gcc-2.7.2.1
: as directed.

Please send a more detailed message to the GPC mailing list:
gpc at hut.fi (sorry -- don't want to be spammed)

A number of these problems have been solved in the development versions.

JanJaap

---
necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going
to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead.  -- RFC1925.

Other Threads