Windows language Changing

Hi, everyone !

does anyone know hwo to change the windows language ? ? ?
i.e.
I enter an Editbox and i want it to write in english,
In another Editbox in the same form i want it to write in another language,
like Arabic.

Regards

Eli spitzer
e-mail: e...@caspi.co.il

Re:Windows language Changing

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:27:58 +0200, "Eli spitzer" <e...@caspi.co.il>
wrote:

>In another Editbox in the same form i want it to write in another language,
>like Arabic.

You can use the LoadKeyboardLayout and ActivateKeyboardLayout
functions to force a language switch.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Re:Windows language Changing

> does anyone know hwo to change the windows language ? ? ?
> i.e.
> I enter an Editbox and i want it to write in english,
> In another Editbox in the same form i want it to write in another language,
> like Arabic.

Eli,

the display of characters is of course only a question of the right font for
the control. If you need to switch keyboard layouts look at API functions
like LoadKeyboardLayout, ActivateKeyboardLayout and UnloadKeyboardLayout, i
think those are the ones you need.

No replies in private e-mail, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads