BDE Error $210D -- Error Initialising ....

If I load Delphi 2 when any BDE enabled app is already running (like the
Database Desktop) I get the error ...

an error occurred while attempting to intialise the Borland Database Engine
(error $210D)

ON my development machine I am running NT server.  Delphi 2. BDE 4.51.

Any ideas anyone ?  Its REALLY annoying.

Re:BDE Error $210D -- Error Initialising ....

Greg McCreath wrote:

> If I load Delphi 2 when any BDE enabled app is already running (like the
> Database Desktop) I get the error ...

> an error occurred while attempting to intialise the Borland Database Engine
> (error $210D)

> ON my development machine I am running NT server.  Delphi 2. BDE 4.51.

> Any ideas anyone ?  Its REALLY annoying.

Hello,
  Try changeing the SHAREDMEMLOCATION setting in the BDE admin.  It
sounds like a memory conflict.  Look at the bdeadmin help file for
specifics on setting that parameter.

  Scott
--
BDE Support: