putting "links" in text

Hi, folks.

I'm looking for a Delphi component that allows for hyperlinks in text.
Essentially, I just want to get an even whenever someone clicks on a
"hotspot" in various text areas.

Is there a good component for this?

I've looked into using the standard RichEdit, but using that seems
cumbersome.  There's also a freeware component from Baltic Solutions
(http://www.balticsolutions.com/products/cmemo/index.html).  Are these
the only options available?

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Jason

Re:putting "links" in text

Hi Jason,
    You try to http://www.wptools.com or try to Torry's Delphi page at
http://www.torry.ru and select componentpage and select Edit, Momes #1, #2
for choose the component that you want.

Jinlert.

Jason B. Ellis wrote:
> Hi, folks.

> I'm looking for a Delphi component that allows for hyperlinks in text.
> Essentially, I just want to get an even whenever someone clicks on a
> "hotspot" in various text areas.

> Is there a good component for this?

> I've looked into using the standard RichEdit, but using that seems
> cumbersome.  There's also a freeware component from Baltic Solutions
> (http://www.balticsolutions.com/products/cmemo/index.html).  Are these
> the only options available?

> Thoughts?  Suggestions?

> Thanks for any help.