Empty component palet ?!?

Hi fellow Delphi Developers,

I encountered a strange problem after installing Delphi 5.
When I install it on Windows2000 with the administrator account I can
use all things of Delphi. However when I log on as another user, the
componentpalet is empty and the File|New option does not show the tabs
of Active X, Multi Tier and probably some others...

By choosing Install Packages and selecting all of the bpl files, I
managed to get back the components on the palet (although in a random
order) but I still do not have the tabs with File|New and that's
exactly what I would like to use !!

Does anyone know how to fix this ??
Any help would be appreciated,

Jeroen Bijleveld