EDatabase Error Initializing Borland Database Engine

        I have a couple of applications that do not use any database.  One of
these applications I did add a database but eventually removed it
since it will not exceed 1000 records, I used an ASCII file which is
just as fast and does not require the BDE.  Unfortunately something
was left behind which is causing my program to get this "EDatabase
Error Initializing Borland Database Engine" message unless the BDE is
installed!  I can not find any database references in my code and I
know this can be done since my other app is working fine!  Any help is
appreciated!

Thanks,
Alan
nospamahoff...@spectra.net (remove the nospam)

Re:EDatabase Error Initializing Borland Database Engine

Check your uses clauses to make sure that there are no units that begin
with DB included, (ie, dbctrls)

Other Threads