Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

Many thanks

Maurice D Stanton

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

Maurice D Stanton wrote:
> Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
> program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

I have developed an inventory program that print barcode label. A have a 3
0f 9 Barcode font as far as I knows is a freeware. All I do to use it, is
asign that font to the text I want to print as an barcode.

If you want I could send you a copy of the font.

Regards
Charles

ny thanks

> Maurice D Stanton

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

As Charles said it, you can use a Font (some are free, some are commercials)
or use a component that allow for a larger wide of code type. here too, some
are free, some not... take a look at Torry's and Delphi Super Page, you'll
certainly find what you're looking for..

--
Olivier Dahan
oda...@{*word*104}cable.fr

> Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
> program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

> Many thanks

> Maurice D Stanton

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

ReportBuilder does barcodes.

In article <37244CBF.35A5A...@accountingsoftware.co.uk>,
  Maurice D Stanton <m...@accountingsoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
> program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

TrueType bar code fonts will do just what you want. Visit our web
site and download a free sample set.

http://www.barcodingfonts.com

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

All you need is a bar code font for the symbology you want to use.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

Yes and it is a very interesting product. Unfortunately it takes too much
time to process RTF field, a nightmare...

--
Tony Morris <morris.t...@epa.gov> a crit dans le message :
3724A976.434EB...@epa.gov...

> ReportBuilder does barcodes.

> Maurice D Stanton wrote:

> > Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
> > program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

> > Many thanks

> > Maurice D Stanton

Re:Bar Code Printing from Paradox with Delphi 3 / 4

In article <37244CBF.35A5A...@accountingsoftware.co.uk>,
  Maurice D Stanton <m...@accountingsoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anybody know of some software that I can use as part of my Delphi
> program to turn a Bar Code String into a printable Bar Code  label.

Bar code fonts let you do this fairly easily. Visit our bar coding web
site and download a free bar code evaluation set.

http://www.barcodingfonts.com