Free Format Database Grid Components

Hi,

I need a database aware grid component that allows me to place other DBaware
components on it, edit boxes, buttons etc. The format of the built in table
is too restrictive and I need to be able to display and edit multiple
records at a time. A DBGrid that automatically attaches the appropriate
record to any DB aware components in that Grid is the thing. Any suggestions
to existing components, or am I missing something

Stuart

Re:Free Format Database Grid Components

Have you looked at the DBControlGrid yet?  It ain't perfect but you can put
other DBControls on it (like DBEdits).

Also InfoPower has a suite of components that are very flexible.

Michael Glatz
glatzfa...@aol.com
mgl...@briefcase.com

Other Threads