Adjusting app to resolution

Hi all,

 Is there a way to detect in what resolution a computer is running (640
* 480 or 800 * 600) and then adjust the application to that resolution?

 Because I developt my app for 800 * 600, but in 640 * 480 some forms
are not all the way visible (too big). Is there a way to detect that the
computer is in 640 * 480 and then make everything smaller?

Thanks, Robbert.

Re:Adjusting app to resolution

Robbert Brackel wrote:

> Hi all,

>  Is there a way to detect in what resolution a computer is running (640
> * 480 or 800 * 600) and then adjust the application to that resolution?

>  Because I developt my app for 800 * 600, but in 640 * 480 some forms
> are not all the way visible (too big). Is there a way to detect that the
> computer is in 640 * 480 and then make everything smaller?

> Thanks, Robbert.

  You can detect the screen size by using Screen.Width, and adjust the
size by using ScaleBy for all the components (but I haven't tried it...)
hth,
--
=scott&chris

Other Threads