Help for rebuild graphics.dcu

    How can I rebuild a delphi component unit such as Graphics.dcu with
source codes supplied by Delphi 3.0 after I made some modification to
these source codes?
    When compiling graphics.pas , Dcc32 compiles activex.pas first,but it
fails to do that. The compiler reports that some unkown compiler directives
and some undeclared types occur. These error messages  are just like
following:

    undeclared identifier : TGUID
    Invalid compiler directive: WEAKPACKAGEUNIT

    I think I must set some compiler options and environment  correctly,but I
am not familiar with  Dcc32.exe .
    Can I do it  in Delphi IDE ?
    What would I do? Anyone can help me?

                    my email address: zj...@hotmail.com