Custom Graphics and Animation

Michael Lovin wrote:
> Lovin's Internet Services offers a variety of services, logos,
> animation gifs, free banners, buttons,custom graphics, and
> professional business web site design.

> Technical animation for business is our specialty!

> You will find only personal service here. Each and every job is done to
> your exacting specifications with care and attention to detail.

> Because my prices are so low, I depend on your return business and I
> pledge to offer you the highest quality service available.

> Lovin's Internet Services
> http://members.home.net/lovin/

That stupid logo animation you got on your site loads every stinking time
you move to a new page.  Also you did not optimize the animation.  You
don't need a full sized frame just to make the red glow ... that should
only take a partial frame.  But because you made a full frame to make the
glow the animation is huge.

I clicked off your site after the second page.

--
                               Mike Christy
                              Graphic Artist

Re:Custom Graphics and Animation

Lovin's Internet Services offers a variety of services, logos,
animation gifs, free banners, buttons,custom graphics, and
professional business web site design.

Technical animation for business is our specialty!

You will find only personal service here. Each and every job is done to
your exacting specifications with care and attention to detail.

Because my prices are so low, I depend on your return business and I
pledge to offer you the highest quality service available.

Lovin's Internet Services
http://members.home.net/lovin/

Other Threads