How to make bar codes in Delphi?

I need to make a program which among other things prints a number or a
text as bar code in one corner of the page (item number) so it can be
scanned in the workshop.
I have tried finding some component or such but so far no luck (what I
found is 400-1000 USD!!!!).
Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

Bo Berglund
bo.bergl...@telia.com

Re:How to make bar codes in Delphi?

Well known barcode packages are
TBarcode, TEAN
I recommand TEAN
You can find these in www.delphipages.com

"Bo Berglund" <bo.bergl...@telia.com> wrote in message

> I need to make a program which among other things prints a number or a
> text as bar code in one corner of the page (item number) so it can be
> scanned in the workshop.
> I have tried finding some component or such but so far no luck (what I
> found is 400-1000 USD!!!!).
> Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

> Bo Berglund
> bo.bergl...@telia.com

Re:How to make bar codes in Delphi?

The site www.delphipages.com returned:

"Server Application Error
The server has reached the maximum recovery limit for the application
during the processing of your request. Please contact the server
administrator for assistance"

What do I do now??

/Bo

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 07:30:25 +0900, "newnews.de"

<radicals...@hanmail.net> wrote:
>Well known barcode packages are
>TBarcode, TEAN
>I recommand TEAN
>You can find these in www.delphipages.com

>"Bo Berglund" <bo.bergl...@telia.com> wrote in message
>> I need to make a program which among other things prints a number or a
>> text as bar code in one corner of the page (item number) so it can be
>> scanned in the workshop.
>> I have tried finding some component or such but so far no luck (what I
>> found is 400-1000 USD!!!!).
>> Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

>> Bo Berglund
>> bo.bergl...@telia.com

Bo Berglund
bo.bergl...@telia.com

Re:How to make bar codes in Delphi?

Hi

A search in googol for delphi+tean revealed me, among others, this link :
http://www.ke.telecom.sk/psoft/

victor

> The site www.delphipages.com returned:

> "Server Application Error
> The server has reached the maximum recovery limit for the application
> during the processing of your request. Please contact the server
> administrator for assistance"

> What do I do now??

> /Bo

> On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 07:30:25 +0900, "newnews.de"
> <radicals...@hanmail.net> wrote:

> >Well known barcode packages are
> >TBarcode, TEAN
> >I recommand TEAN
> >You can find these in www.delphipages.com

> >"Bo Berglund" <bo.bergl...@telia.com> wrote in message
> >> I need to make a program which among other things prints a number or a
> >> text as bar code in one corner of the page (item number) so it can be
> >> scanned in the workshop.
> >> I have tried finding some component or such but so far no luck (what I
> >> found is 400-1000 USD!!!!).
> >> Is there no free/shareware around at reasonable price or free?

> >> Bo Berglund
> >> bo.bergl...@telia.com

> Bo Berglund
> bo.bergl...@telia.com