Composite Report

Why using the CompositeReport i don't view the page header e the page footer
of the first report, but only the detail? Each report stand alone work fine.
Thanks.

Re:Composite Report

I have the same problem, so if somebody give you solution, I am interested
too.
I have think that with composite report, page header and footer are not
print because there is no new page between two separate report. So you can
have two page header and footer for the same physical page. But if you for a
new page before printing the second report, page footer of first report are
not print too. So I am waiting the pro version to analyse source.

RobertoF <r.femmine...@medialink.it> a crit dans le message :
39a4f64d_2@dnews...

> Why using the CompositeReport i don't view the page header e the page
footer
> of the first report, but only the detail? Each report stand alone work
fine.
> Thanks.

Other Threads