How to insert OLE and BLOB into Paradox table...(Question about BILL's answer

-- >> but how to insert, or initiate BLOB , (files from disk) into
-- >>Paradox table?

-- MyTable.Edit;
-- MyTableMyBlobField.LoadFromFile('Myfile.xyz');
-- MyTable.Post;
-- =Bill=

Hi Bill (Or anyone else)

I have this problem too. It's maybe my code, but take a look!:

form3.Table1.Insert;
form3.Table1.FieldValues['C_Cie']:=Edit1.Text;
form3.Table1C_Logo.loadfromfile(filelistbox1.filename);

Table1 is my Table and C_Logo is my Blob Field...

It doesn't work! Can you help me?

Vincent Bergeron

Re:How to insert OLE and BLOB into Paradox table...(Question about BILL's answer

>>form3.Table1C_Logo.loadfromfile(filelistbox1.filename);
>>Table1 is my Table and C_Logo is my Blob Field...

Is C_Logo a binary field?

Does filelistbox1.filename contain the complete path to the file?

What error message do you get?

=Bill=

Other Threads