dgGrid selections

    I use dbGrid dropdowns for selecting various options.  Using the mouse
to show the grid and make the selection works fine.  I would like to be able
to operate them without using just the keyboard.
    How do I open the dbgrid, navigate to the desired value and make the
selection with the keyboard ?

Thank You,
Chuck Tate

Re:dgGrid selections

Use the Arrow keys to navigate between cells, the Enter key or F2 to enter
edit mode, Alt+ArrowDown to drop down the list.

--
Andrei Fomine    www.quasidata.com
DbAltGrid - multi-line layout, RTF and graphics of any kind in DBGrid.

"Charles Tate" <ct...@fmtc.com> wrote in message

>     I use dbGrid dropdowns for selecting various options.  Using the
mouse
> to show the grid and make the selection works fine.  I would like to be
able
> to operate them without using just the keyboard.
>     How do I open the dbgrid, navigate to the desired value and make the
> selection with the keyboard ?

> Thank You,
> Chuck Tate

Other Threads