DelphiX DirectX japanese component

I mean that component
 http://www.ingjapan.ne.jp/hori/
Has anybody tried to improve the component ?
When I open the project
samples\sprite\shoot\sprite1.dpr
and run it, while moving the shooting sprite on the  left (the same thing
is with other sprites that appear on the right) I can see double border of
the sprite (like flickerring), which should not happen with DirectX (the
lack of "vsynch" or what ?).
What can be done to avoid that {*word*193} flickerring? I mean something easy
that can be achieved without rebuilding the component. Or if rebuilding is
necessary, maybe somebody has done it and the new improved component is
available somewhere free ?

Re:DelphiX DirectX japanese component

I've only played with Hori's DelphiX over a few days, and that was some
months ago, but as I recall there is a simple property for FLIPPAGE that
will resolve all flickering issues. It's actually a well implement toolset.

Mariusz Jdrzejowski <mruc...@kki.net.pl> wrote in message

> I mean that component
>  http://www.ingjapan.ne.jp/hori/
> Has anybody tried to improve the component ?
> When I open the project
> samples\sprite\shoot\sprite1.dpr
> and run it, while moving the shooting sprite on the  left (the same thing
> is with other sprites that appear on the right) I can see double border of
> the sprite (like flickerring), which should not happen with DirectX (the
> lack of "vsynch" or what ?).
> What can be done to avoid that {*word*193} flickerring? I mean something easy
> that can be achieved without rebuilding the component. Or if rebuilding is
> necessary, maybe somebody has done it and the new improved component is
> available somewhere free ?

Other Threads