request a file from Compuserve (File name: TC9511.ZIP)

        Hello everybody,

We are looking for a file: TC9511.zip.

We know it appears in Compuserve (GO ICGFORUM Library 12:Delphi 1.x).

This file contains 2 demos for serial communication sources for Delphi.

Can anyone get it for us?

We will appreciate it very much.

Amram & Sima
es...@actcom.co.il.

Re:request a file from Compuserve (File name: TC9511.ZIP)

Hello everybody,

We are looking for a file: TC9511.zip.

We know it appears in Compuserve (GO ICGFORUM Library 12:Delphi 1.x).

This file contains 2 demos for serial communication sources for Delphi.

Can anyone get it for us?

We will appreciate it very much.

Amram & Sima
es...@actcom.co.il

Re:request a file from Compuserve (File name: TC9511.ZIP)

Hello everybody,

We are looking for a file: TC9511.zip.

We know it appears in Compuserve (GO ICGFORUM Library 12:Delphi 1.x).

This file contains 2 demos for serial communication sources for Delphi.

Can anyone get it for us?

We will appreciate it very much.

Amram & Sima
es...@actcom.co.il.