Delphi unleashed

I wanna buy these book (Delphi 2 Unleashed) ... any comment ?
--
Eduardo Salvador Godoy Vega
"Donde con toda seguridad encontrars una mano que te ayude

Re:Delphi unleashed

In article <32E83B74.5...@dcc.uchile.cl>,
   Eduardo Godoy <ego...@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:

>I wanna buy these book (Delphi 2 Unleashed) ... any comment ?

Its one of the best, I recommand it.
If you just beggining and never programmed you might want to look at
something else.

Marcel

Re:Delphi unleashed

Eduardo Godoy <ego...@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
>I wanna buy these book (Delphi 2 Unleashed) ... any comment ?

Only one: Why?
It's one of the better I would guess, but there isn't anything in it
that you can't find on the net (but I guess you could say that for
most of the books).

Share and Enjoy!

|  Anders Bo Melander    | Phone: (+45) 31 87 91 26   |
|  Finsensvej 79, 2. tv. | mailto:a...@biocat.ruc.dk  |
|  DK-2000 Frederiksberg | work: a...@lrsoftware.dk    |
|  Denmark               | flameto:bi...@microsoft.com|
| http://ftp.frontier.dk/public/Delphi2/tbedit01.html |